Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Old Hollywood: Update

Hey Guys

It's here. This is my new collection, " Old Hollywood" . I have to say that my main inspiration for the " Old Hollywood" collection was the beauty and the tragedy that was Marilyn Monroe. As a whole, I am really intrigued with that era. There is something about the style of that era, that as an artist is just fascinating. Marilyn and Audrey are self explanatory. There's also the great Frank Sinatra, Nat King Cole, Elvis, Billie Holiday. There are other greats included in the collection. Leave a comment & let me know what you think.

Checkout my online gallery at hulbertwaldroup.com. If you are interested in any of the paintings on my blog or my online gallery, you can leave a comment. You can also email me at hulbertwaldroup@yahoo.com. I also do commissions & murals.












No comments:

Post a Comment